Friday, September 16, 2005

Baking Purchasing and a Job Interview

Okay, the last of the exams. Baking in the morning. So brutal (the written part). I seem to have real issues with the science of it all. Second part, practical, was fun and went smoothly. we had to make 24 fancy buns, birds nest cookies and cranberry orange scones.
Afternoon, Purchasing exam, all written with lots of math, went by pretty fast. I think I did well.
Now to the job interview. I have been keeping a low profile about this, and I still don't know for sure if the job is mine, but on Wednesday, Chef Soren asked me if I would be interested in working for the school. I thought about it, told him Thursday that I would be and Chef Chris held the purchasing exam for me on Friday so that I could have an interview with the HR person. I THINK it went well, but I still haven't gotten the "you're hired." and I wish they would let me know either way. So think some positive thoughts for me and lets hope I hear soon.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Good luck to you Linda. I'm throwing happy thoughts your way.

Jennifer said...

Very cool! I hope you get the job! What would you be doing for the school? Good job thoughts are coming your way!