Saturday, September 24, 2005

Changing Direction


This is the dessert from the dinner I made for my parents ~ Vanilla Yoghurt Pannacotta. The main was just as good, but I was feeling a little frenetic, so didn’t photograph. I made Chicken breasts stuffed with Mushrooms Sage and Chevre, Fresh Herb Risotto and Glazed Green beans.
Those of you who are regular readers may have noticed the infrequency of my posts. I have been trying to decide what direction the blog should take. I am finished school, so no more educational posts. I have a new job at the school that I am not particularly comfortable writing about. So that leaves me with food. I think I am going to shift the focus to what I prepare at home with occasional narcissistic posts about life.

3 comments:

Cat said...

ooo yummy! yum yum YUM. where do i place my order? :)

Sara said...

Hi, you have Rebar listed under your cookbooks. Does this mean you have it or want it? I saw it about a month ago and have been dying to pick it up.

Dawna said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE gooseberries - they don't get nearly enough use as far as I'm concerned. I was once at dinner at Le Crocodile with a couple of people who didn't even know you could eat them, and wouldn't try them after I told them how good they were. Their loss - my gain! I got the ones of their plates, too...