Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging

Miss Aggie is the cuddliest, most sedentary cat I have ever known. I can't get action poses, because she doesn't seem to want move very much! Here she is in her favourite position, sprawled across Rob's lap....


Here are the other cats....
J2 & New Cat at Farmgirl Fare
Tigger at Hunny I Cooked
Trick or Treat at Tarzile (I can read it! I haven't forgotten all my French!)
Jansen guestblogging at Anne's Food
Trixie at Green Girl Art
Caramel Brown Kittie at Restaurant Widow
Living the Beautiful Life at Papilles Et Pupilles
Lyle the Lion at Basic Juice
Miss Kitty at Culinary in the Desert
Opium at Cel's Home Page
Adorable Ginger Kitten at masak-masak
Studious Miles at My adventures in the Breadbox
Kittaya at Mahanandi
The Kitten at Tigers and Strawberries
Lucky at The Countess
And Kirisarous at Eat Stuff

5 comments:

Cat said...

well she looks very relaxed and happy :) Tigger says thank you for realising his discipline, he takes great pride in it ;)

Joe said...

Cute kitty!

boo_licious said...

Aww, so adorable. Mine never seem to want to sleep on my lap.

eat stuff said...

How nice is it to have a sleepy cuddly puss? :)

Papilles et Pupilles said...

It seems it's too hard ! :)