Sunday, April 23, 2006

Callback!

The priests called me back!! I get to cook for them again in May ~ weekend cook's grandchildren will be celebrating their first communion, so she needs someone to cover for her. I am looking forward to it already.

Yesteday, we went to the first BBQ of the season at a freinds' place. Grilled Ribeyes, portobellos and Asparagus, two different salsas and an excelent pasta salad. Oh yes and Ovaltine rice pudding!! It was really good, especially topped with a tiny scoop of gelato...

Its a beautiful day, so I am off to enjoy the sunshine on my little patio.

2 comments:

Deetsa said...

What fun! You must be so happy that your Easter food went over so well that they thought of using you again :D

We had sunshine too here. Hurrah! Pbbbbt to the rain! :-p How nice for a first bbq. We haven't had one here yet. But I'm sure it will be soon.

Is that the sun run I spy?

Kristi said...

Wow. What a beautiful view. So inspiring. It rained here in the NE all day. Joy.