Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Smoked Gouda Sachetti with Farmers Market Sauce



Purchase smoked Gouda sachetti from Zara's. Cook.
Blister a handful of Padrone peppers in olive oil. Season with lots of salt; set aside. Add a handful of freshly shelled peas to the pan, followed with two extremely ripe (diced) tomatoes and a bunch of chopped or torn fresh basil. Pour over sachetti and serve with peppers on the side and a shaving of fresh Parm. The perfect andtidote to 3 days of leftovers and eating out.

4 comments:

wheresmymind said...

Looks super health too!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good

Lisa said...

That looks and sounds amazing! If only we could get smoked Gouda sachetti around here. And I don't even know what smoked Gouda sachetti are. But I want them.

Erika W. said...

Wow! I agree with what Lisa said. I have no clue what smoked gouda sachetti are- but I am surely caving them now!