Monday, October 02, 2006

Blogreader spotlight plus..

This Monday's spotlight is on A Few of My Favourite Things. I fisrt started reading this Melbourne based blog because of Weekend Cat BLogging (pictures of beautiful gray cats) but I enjoy the beautiful pictures, reviews of restaurants I will never eat at and the recipes.

Now, I am adding a second part today, because I just wanted to share. I actually had a weekend this weekend and on Sunday Rob and I had brunch at Hon's. I have been craving congee for a week and that is exactly what I got.

As well as a plate of pot stickers.

The pics were taken after I started eating. You actually get a huge bowl of Chinese Mushroom and Chicken Congee and six potstickers for 7.50$

This week is going to be busy. I work a double today, a friend is visiting from Japan tomorrow and she likes her Tuesday Nights, Wednesday I'll be at the film festival and I am hoping to squeeze a few more movies in this week as well as finishing Thanksgiving dinner plan. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ooh, yum! I love Hon's, but we haven't been there for at least a year. I think it's time to go.
Have a great Thanksgiving!