Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All by myself...

Finally, I actually cooked a meal for myself!
I pulled a simple recipe out of Caper's Super Foods Super You and purchased a side of greens. Dinner was ready in no time.

Ginger Smoked Tofu
2 tbsp soy sauce
5 tbsp warm water
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 piece smoked tofu, cut in half
Preheat oven to 375F. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and allow the tofu to marinate for half an hour. Bake with marinade until marinade has dried up and tofu is heated through.

For dessert, I used some leftover ricotta cream, some leftover sour cherries and an Anna's Almond Thin.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

wheresmymind said...

That tofu seems like it might be healthy...what fun is that when you are alone??? lol

Anonymous said...

i love tofu so much, loolks delish :)i know what u mean, cooking for urself is such a pain!!

Unknown said...

Jeff, I happen to love tofu and Rob hates it. So it is a treat when I get to eat it.
Aria, thanks for understand ;D